View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 03:40 PM   #8
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: Project Bleed isn't just for trucks.

Last big home fix up for us was a very old house that had basement, main, and a large attic with a couple of rooms and a half started bath.

I took that house down to the studs. Ripped out all the old galvanized pipe and all the knob and tube wiring and put in all new stuff. It about killed my brain lol. I never wanted to do that again. It actually made me hate doing anything upkeep wise because I knew once I finished/fixed one thing something else would need to be done ... Saved us a ton of money though.

Moved to this house maybe 17-ish years ago. Honey can we take this out, move the wood stove, move the water heater to the garage, move the washer and dryer to this area and these counter tops have to go. Did all of that hated every minute of it and it bit me in the ass a thousand times getting it done right.

Now we are getting older and want to stay here till we croak. Been making it old person ready haha. I havent done any of it. She just had granite counter tops put in and a ginormous sink put in. She told me they also offer plumbing service so she was going to have them replumb everything under the sink ... Hey I can do that no problem! She just looked at me. Sooo I watched the plumber take care of things. It was nice =)