View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:32 PM   #321
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Steering Adapter Plates

Hello. Do you have a '68 C series or a K series truck?

On a '68 C series frame, you shouldn't need any spacers at all, as '68 was the firest year that integral power steering was available on the C series trucks. Perhaps your frame is an early '68 or a '67 frame. In that case all you need are four 1/4" spacers, which I do also sell for $4.00 each plus shipping. You really don't need thos adapter plate for your frame unless you have a K series truck. Then this adapter plate will work for you.

A PM is a Private Message, which is basically an email that is restricted to just this forum. One way to send one is to click on "User CP" and then scroll down to where you see "New Message" on the left under the "Private Message" category. Or you can send me an email at captainfab454 at hotmail dot com

Let me know what you have, and we'll go from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel314 View Post
Hello Captin Fab I have a 68 short bed looking to install your plate I currently have washers inbetween frame and box Iam a new member so where do we start? What's a PM?
Posted via Mobile Device
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote