View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 09:41 PM   #98
tsetsaf

Re: LS factory cruise control hook up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1nova71 View Post
Couple of questions. What kind of switch are you using? Di you have three wires coming from the TAC module hooked up? What kind of brake lights do you have? Do the brake lights come on with very little pressure on the pedal?
It is Rostra/ Dakota Digital style switch. I have "corrected" the signals using two relays, and confirmed proper signal with a test light. Farmtruck responded to my PM and stated that his problem was "My stalk was not getting good connection ". I am not sure what that means so I have asked him for clarification. Should I test the signal at the TAC to see if a certain voltage is present?

4 wires from the tac for the cruise: gry/blck, blue, gry, light blue. Light blue to brakes "on" switch (again used a relay here for the blue brake and TCC purple).

Brake lights are standard and I have adjusted the brake switch so they come on when the pedal is pressed. Should I check to see if there is a voltage leak out of the switch? It is the original.

Thanks for the questions your name comes up in a ton of forums regarding cruise and LS swaps, nice to know I am in good hands.

Mark