View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 04:38 PM   #108
Cameron 1137

Re: I think I've decided on a build "theme"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99-LS1-SS View Post
I know I'll be met with some disapproval but, I finally found someone who I think (and hope) will do a good job with the paint and body work. To pull the body off of the frame and get the frame and everything else looking good will be more than my time and current tool set will allow. Plus, I want this thing to be done right and look good the first go around. They are coming to pick it up Monday afternoon. I've done a lot of work to it so I don't feel like I'm completely *****ing out on this build (although, I do admit I feel like I'm *****ing out some). I still plan on putting the engine and transmission in myself. Basically, I'm doing everything but the body work and paint. Those are things better left to people that have the experience to do it correctly...the first time.

On a semi-related note, I'll be able to park the Tahoe back in the garage and I won't have to get into a freezing ass cold car in the mornings.
i dont blame you as all. body work sucks. it's a lot of had work and its hard to get just right if you're not a pro. laying down a nice paint job is the same way. this will be one sweet looking ride once its done!
1966 Chevy Corvair 500, "Marigold" SOLD
2005 Subaru Outback Wagon DEAD
2008 Pontiac G8, New Winter/Daily
Cameron 1137 is offline   Reply With Quote