View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 03:16 PM   #821
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Working Man's Burbon

Happy New Year everyone!
The holidays have been weird this year. The old lady got sick at work on the 22nd and they made her get Covid test. That took several days to get the results on so we spent Christmas in lock down. Test came back negative. Whew!
We've been having a long stretch of cold weather with some snow flurries every other day or so. Nothing more than an inch or two at a time fortunately it has been just warm enough in the afternoons to melt. It's been in the 20's at night which around here folks think is the end of the world. All of this leads to my New Year morning (Cue photo now). It's hard to tell from the picture but it appears that the glass is pushed out at the bottom. I believe there may have been water behind the mirror and when it froze last night it pushed out on the mirror and broke it.
I also got a package from member PJMoreland I am excited about, more to come on that
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote