View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 12:35 AM   #65
RustyBucket

Re: 1969 Aristocrat Lo Liner

Always good to see your updates.....
Glad your health has improved and you're making PROGRESS. I'm hitting a few old age health bumps.. AFIB and a gimpy hip.
I'm anxious to see pictures of your C10/Lo Liner combo hooked up and goin' down the road.

Looking at the side picture of your trailer I wonder if you're going to need some skids under the rear. My 24' car trailer has steel castor wheels near the back... and it rolls on them pretty often going in and out of driveways. I'd at least make sure nothing under the rear of your trailer would snag a curb or man hole cover.

What are your plans for the outside finish? The DJ for our club's monthly car show uses a small vintage travel trailer. It was dingy/chalky white when he got it. I'm not sure what the process was to strip it or scrub it up .. it's not polished or REALLY shiny, but I think it looks good. This picture doesn't show the finish very well.
Attached Images

Current toy trucks:
'71 GMC 1500 SUPER CUSTOM short/step, orig. dk. blue, 350/700r, ps,pb, A/C
'72 Blazer 2wd, ochre & white, 454, tremecTKO 500 5spd. ps, pb, A/C, tilt

Last 10yrs of hobby vehicles, had a FEW more in the 50yrs. before these:
'66 Plymouth Belvedere City of Miami cop car clone.
'70 Nova 406"sb, 13.5-1, solid roller, Brodix, p.glide/t.brake, back halved, 9" Ford, spool 4.88, cage,ladder bar/coilover, 10.5 tire....... SOLD!!
'67 C10 short/step side mount spare -- SOLD!!
'72 Jimmy 2wd, 350/350, ps, pb, fun driver, lots of bondo & a shiny red paint job..... SOLD!!
'69 Nova 350, 4spd, A/C, ps, p.b, ...SOLD!!
RustyBucket is offline   Reply With Quote