View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 09:38 PM   #267
65Pickup

Re: My Pro Street '56 GMC Pick'em Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabwe View Post
Sorry I misunderstood you man I thought you called me childish. I see you know what I'm talking about.

The last show I took my 55 210 to a girl and a some guy were standing near it talking. I had my back turned to them and the guy I was talking to all of a sudden got this evil look in his eyes and yelled " Hey this is carshow the the **ll are you doing". Man I turned around to see what was going on and this girl had put her coffee cup on the hood of my car while she was talking. Man I went off (it was bad BC knows how I can get) and jump in my car and took off because I felt my anger was too hard to contain. My car has not been to a car show since. I prefer it that way because I found I enjoy shows much more when I'm just a looky loo. I will go to cruise ins and meet and greets because those or mostly car guys and girls. But car shows have too many civilians (lol) who don't understand its more than just a old car to me.
I only have Puyallup Good Guys experience, but I find the people at these are all respectful. Probably because everyone has to pay to get in, so Joe Public usually isn't there. Joe likes the free show that you and I paid to put our car in, for Joe and Jill Public to abuse.
65Pickup is offline   Reply With Quote