View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 06:54 PM   #144
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: HG's Dream Car Build - Shelby Cobra Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67C10Step View Post
That turquoise color looks killer on that body style. Lots of curves to show off the shade and sparkle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joesscamaro View Post
67C10 said it...that color would look great on your car! Thanks for posting the updates and enjoy following along on your build.
Thanks for chiming in. I don't get much feedback on this build thread.

Clutch cable came today so I got that in. I drilled the shifter handle so it mounts vertically. It's too long but all I have for now. Should put a big old beer keg tapper on there and rat it out! Nope, not doing that. I got to row through the gears and make vroom vroom noises. Shifts nice. Still need to adjust the cable.

Got more wiring connections made between the various harnesses. I need to make some battery cables up. I have enough wire but ordered a crimper and eyelets to do it right. Just another excuse to buy some tools lol.

Once the battery cables are on and run to the coyote fuse box, there's not much left before trying to start it. Clutch switch and fans but those could be ignored or jumpered for the start up. Add ground straps. My transmission neutral safety switch plug looks damaged so might need to replace that.

So loud exhaust noises may be emanating from the garage before too long.
Attached Images

hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote