View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 04:32 AM   #593
BC Toy chest

Re: My Pro Street '56 GMC Pick'em Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in Pasadena View Post
BC, I like what you're doing a lot. Please, don't take this question as criticism because it's only intended as a question. If you wanted different, why use a tube style bump for the third member? How about JUST a bump using a round bottomed large size stainless salad bowl? It would give you more space in general back there, I've not seen anyone else do it. Your 55-59 fender/tubs are genius. I like the hell out of them!

I'm sure I missed it but LOVE the hell out of that Papay Orange interior, what paint; if any, will you use outside? Same orange or something else?
Thanks, for the compliment and no worries no hard feelings here. I did try out a large stainless steel mixing bowl but I just wasn't feeling it. If you notice in the photo, that the cylinder to the right of the fuel cell is a stainless steel 5qt. Pasta Pot that I cut up and modified to hide the Fram reusable fuel filter canister. So I thought I would stay with the same theme, sort of - kind of and used two stainless steel cooking pots as the end caps of the hump.
Attached Images

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=432758
BC Toy chest is offline   Reply With Quote