View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 04:29 PM   #6
PBFAB.COM

Re: "Budget" air kit definitions please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowcpe View Post
I think your current Stage 1 and 2 kits are pretty much perfect. Even though I'm only using the c-notches out of the rear Stage 2 kit, I was very happy with the quality and price of those kits.

However it would have been nice to purchase that kit with a basic air management kit similar to what SCOTI recommended. While you may have experienced lost revenue from me by buying a simple kit, it would have been nice to receive everything I needed in one easy-to-install setup that is proven to work.

I personally would not try to cut any corners on your current kits to get a lower introductory price. Your brand is not considered to be low-end and it shouldn't be. There's quite a bit of pride-in-ownership in knowing a truck is running Porterbuilt gear.
Don't worry... we have no plans to cut corners on the quality of the parts! Our intent is not to try and compete with the low price, low quality "budget" kits that are currently on the market (most of them I wouldn't even classify as a kit).

The goal is to provide a "Value" entry level kit that starts with a solid base of quality PB parts. The integrity of our brand will not be jeopardized.... we are just looking to broaden our market share when it comes to the customer base not looking to put their C10 all the way to the pavement.

The base of the kit will be our existing Stage 1 front and rear kits with a trac-bar and the option of a c-notch. The upgrades and options will be in the shock and air management side of things.

We have a solid plan in place. I was just looking to hear some feedback.

Thanks for all the comments thus far!

Nate

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson