View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 08:23 AM   #23
LT7A

Re: Classic Performance Products (CCP) - Very Questionable Business Practices

Quote:
Originally Posted by customfab4x4 View Post
UPDATE - Tues, Jan 18th

AHHHHHHHH!!! CCP quality is THE WORSE I have ever experienced in my life. I am going to rip off these parts and toss em in the trash. The caliper brackets that comes with their kit are both BENT!!! Jesus, CCP, get a clue! You have wasted dozens of hours of work as I simply do not want any CCP parts on my truck. I believe that they are a risk to safety as a daily driver after my experience with CCP. Clear they rely on China for their quality control and have no clue about QSM or quality system mgmt practices.

UPDATE - Friday, Jan 9, 2024.

I just received the matched SLOTTED rotor from CCP.

What I somewhat painful experience but at the end of the day that did what I feel is the right thing, certainly from a customer service experience.

So I want to give them FULL CREDIT for sending the slotted rotor which was an upgrade. Hopefully they will resolve the quality issues on the procurement side to avoid in the future.

I'll let everyone know about the quality of the fit and finish at least from my perspective. I know CCP is a popular brand that has been around for quite some time. So wish them the best & hope they only get better on the customer service side.
Good work in writing this thread and letting us know about the issue. I think you're talking about CPP, based on the name. You might want to change the title of the thread so that people can find this if they search.

You were right to refuse to let them leverage a positive review for them making good on a mistake. A review is about something that has already happened, just based on the definition of the word. Just think, they could have said, that is an upgrade, but we made a mistake and will take care of it. This thread would never have been written. Not to mention, they got their dirty laundry on a bunch of other products brought up. They could have comped you the rotor right at the beginning for your hassle and interrupting your project and said please tell people about us when they ask about your cool new brakes. Bet they would have gotten that $37 back many times over.

Last edited by LT7A; 03-03-2024 at 08:52 AM.
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote