View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 05:11 PM   #3
Day 2 C10

Re: The Wrong Bed C10 build

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerstone View Post
What's not to like? Super clean truck man. What method do you plan to use when lowering? Lovin' the camper too!

I'm guessing a repaint took place at some point? Sherlock here was wondering where the mounting holes went for the mirrors...

Thanks I'm going to do a 3-in spring in the front and a 2 inch block in the rear. that way I can keep the 33s out back and it keeps that 70s stance

Yeah it was repainted once in 74 with the original owner front fender was replaced on the driver side and then I just buffed out that paint job. 2 years ago it's spent most of its life in the basement of a peach farm Barn until about 97 and then my buddies who have a chopper shop found it replace the wiped Cam truck had low miles but a ton of hours on it from idling at the peach farm. The chopper guys put about 2,000 miles on it in their life and then I got it 8 years ago now when I was just getting out of college and I'm 28 now it is in really good shape considering it spend its whole life and Massachusetts where I grew up
Attached Images

Day 2 C10 is offline   Reply With Quote