Thread: Green Beater
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 08:50 PM   #108
Jeramy

Re: Green Beater

Made a trip to the local pull-a-part today.picked up a few things.

replacement dipstick since one with engine is bent and broke loose from bracket

complete air cleaner assembly with air intake hose, a mass air flow sensor, and mounting bracket ( guy i bought engine from was supposed to bring to me and never did)

throttle cable (same as above)

fuel line assembly from 99 2wd ( I have a plan laid out in my head)

passenger exhaust manifold without egr mounting, spent 20 minutes getting it off and then found one 5 minutes later laying in bed of another truck lol. mine had bolts broke off in egr hole and damaged flange

computer mounting bracket (another one of those things guy didn't bring back to me)

while there i found a 3 piece vortec 6000 engine cover that some one had painted the side covers purple...i bought it. may clean up repaint black and sell or may paint side covers od green and run on my truck

also picked up a new wiring harness with the fuse block attached. mine has 5 or 6 damaged pigtails and i got a complete unmolested harness for less than cost of mass air flow pigtail. got the fuse block cause personally i like the look of them on drivers fender.

all together spent 140 at pull-a-part. will take some pictures of my new junk and show you soon