View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 10:14 PM   #105
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: HG's Dream Car Build - Shelby Cobra Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut Case View Post
hg

I just finished reading your thread Holly Cow..... You're on fire like a shooting star. No grass growing under your feet, and that's fer sure and fer certain.

A cobra has always been one car that I have wanted. My son bought a Kirkham stainless steel bodied cobra, it was scary fast hard to control. His wife made him sell it within the month that he got it.

keep on keepin on

nutz

There's always some of these for sale. I think some people get their dream car and then find out it's actually a street legal race car and it's not what they expected. I know this will be a monster compared to my 17 Camaro but I'm perfectly fine with it being totally unrefined. Most of my vehicles are pre-80s. The Kirkham cars are nice. Wish I had that budget.

Today I put most of the cockpit sheet metal in. I stopped at the rear wall because I want to modify it for a cubby hole. There's a kit to do it but it's basically a piece of metal to separate the cubby from the rest of the trunk. I can make my own. And the kit doesn't have a door. I'm going to make a couple sliders and possibly make it lockable.
Attached Images

hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote