View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 01:55 PM   #9
chris mc bride

Re: looking for info on quality audio w/o braking bank

ok explain the bi amp deal. as for amp sizes do not have to be same as mater of fact one bigger one and two smaller ones will work best for display I have in mind if you get idea of what Im doing on display plz don't post for once Id like to come out with a idea first,Use to be on going joke that someone had bugged our shop,everytime we mentioned idea it showed up within cpl months either at track or in a mag. of some type.If think yo know what I plan PM it to me I'll answer honestly. Heck you may have seen it somewhere already had idea for cpl years now.
I could emlinate one set of 6x9's rear and mabe console ,with popouts two and hidden handgun compartment thats also electric activated ,shifter drink holders,cd storage and electric panel its pretty full. Still working on cardboard piece,once worked out I'll do fiberglass deal and then can post few pics.Oh yea after getting new camera,last one f-ed up.
Back to stereo need info on bi amp thing. and wouldn't amping each section help with the blinding of sound.

Tubbed II listening to rap would explain big wheels, Sry couldn't resist,ok could but didn't want to.
chris mc bride is offline   Reply With Quote