View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 11:28 AM   #178
no1udknow

Re: Project Coca-Rustola: '67 C20 Longstepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0311Chevy8152 View Post
Stopped by to say hi and check out your truck. Looks like we probably are not that far from each other. I went to Monster Machine in Carmichael, have you dealt with them before? I was impressed and think I can trust them but wouldn't mind hearing from anyone who has used them in the past.

Nathan
Are you talking about Motor Machine Super Shop on Fair Oaks by Manzanita? If it is the place I am thinking of, I haven't dealt with them, but I have seen a lot of the cars they do. I used to work at Carmichael Honda motorsports and they used to test drive stuff up and down Fair oaks. If you are just getting an engine built, I have heard good things about them. If your doing a resto, there is a place in elk grove called Elk Grove Muffler and Brake, I know the name seems like an average shop, and until recently that was all they did, but they have moved into the field of full customs and resto's their work is really nice and the owner is pretty cool. I stop in their occasionally to get Ideas.
My build : 68 C10 Short Bed Conversion
no1udknow is offline   Reply With Quote