View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 03:40 AM   #62
sdwolff98
Turning Wrenches Daily

Re: Got a new toy coming home next week guys :D

Well as usual murphy poked his nose into my business grandmother passed away late january and on way home from cali my red gmc bit the bucket so it looks like now the suburban will be my primary driver here very soon. Scrapped the manual trans idea for now and going to do a nice little 700r4 so I don't have to break and clutch on the pedals all the time with grades the parking garages have around here ahhh well. But have made some porgress as yall will see. engine is almost fully ready to go just lacking a few brackets and pulley which i should soon have. Power brake booster is installed, gas tank and some odd ball parts are ordered an on the way. Here are some pipcs of the engine as it sits right now!
The first picture is of the 283 have some hipo 305 heads on he I got from a new facebook group i am a member of here in seattle saved me 300$ at a machine shop redoing the 283 heads not that i am geting rid of them gonna hang on to em incase I need em in future. Second pic is the 88 chevy truck booster I picked up today! Thrid are the new NOS corvair latches I got from clarks corvairs they are identical to the suburban ones
Still got a ways to go but soome will have her up n cruiing the seattle area.
Sean
Attached Images

1964 GMC I1500 2wd (my baby) 8.1 allison 6 spd conversion Aka Smurf http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=438342
2016 Ram Big Horn 4WD parts hauler
2010 Chevy HHR wife new car after the circled problem blew up!!!
1981 Ram D150 /6 auto Wife's sunday driver

Living outside Gladewater Texas now working in Longview at the hospital there

future project toys:
1966 Chevy K14 carryall aka Smurfette future project 283/auto overdrive http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=551867
sdwolff98 is offline   Reply With Quote