View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 12:21 AM   #1719
FirstOwner69

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

How about a loaded 1970 Suburban for $14,700?

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/c...409913619.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1970 Chevrolet Suburban 1/2Ton V8 it has the coil spring rear end that rides very smooth. This is a Tailgate model.

Loaded with factory options including 350 V8 automatic Air conditioning GM Custom Decor Front bucket seats and both rear seats with original interior and carpet.

This is an Original Bucket seat Suburban with a console. The interior is over 50 years old in original material.
I have never seen another one in person with this seat option most suburbans were bench seats.

Also has working Factory tachometer and factory AC plus other cool options.

It Runs and drives pretty good for a 50-year-old truck.

It went through a outside color change sometime in its life before I got it. Just the outside, They did not repaint inside the jams.

It does need the typical patch panels due to rust issues that most of these era 1967-1972 GM Trucks have. THE Patch panels are available online. The rest of the frame seems pretty solid AND is not rusty underneath.

Owned for almost 20 years, Reluctantly have decided to sell it. I’m Pretty sure I will never find another one with these options! It is a nice one and would be a Super cool truck when restored. This body style is on fire and prices are going up! Looking for a Serious buyer who really wants a 3 door Suburban.

Located in North Phoenix and I’m be willing to show between 10 and 6 PM. By appointment.

If still listed -Then yes it is still for sale!

Please don’t give me insulting $$ offers as they will be ignored. I know what this truck is and how hard it is to replace it!
So let’s be real! Work with me and I’ll be fair to you. Call. - 6 Zero 2 -216-22 77.

I’m old-school and would appreciate a phone call if you have an interest .

Please don’t text or email me I am not very good at it.

Please just call me Thanks! Eddie
Attached Images

Last edited by FirstOwner69; 12-11-2021 at 12:30 AM.
FirstOwner69 is offline   Reply With Quote