View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 09:24 PM   #936
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Working Man's Burbon

Thanks Joe. They are comfortable too!
And as always I appreciate the kind words.

Not much else to report on, I put new front tires on 2 weeks ago and I've been driving around town searching for new fabric to replace the current fabric on the door panels, which should be the next project once the weather gets drier.

The WMB is currently dirtier than it's ever been since I started driving it. It's either raining or freezing out. And just to complicate thngs I had Covid last month and my mother's apartment was flooded when the pipes in the ceiling froze and we had to move her into my sister's house and since have been working to dry her belongings out locate a new place for her to live.

The odometer now shows 40k miles since I got the truck.
Oh and I installed a clock in the WMB. My dad had a similar one in his K20 back in the day.

And thank you to everyone who comes here and looks around. I'm finding it hard wrap my mind around the fact there has been 160,000 visits here.
If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is online now   Reply With Quote