View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 03:16 PM   #18
19SIKtySix

Re: Finish Wiring of a Stand Alone Harness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec010974 View Post
hello 19SIKtySix. I hope all is well. i tried to hit you up on IG but you are private. from the pics i saw, doing the harness is pretty much cut and dry. oh, yeah, i've done this before. dm me your number and i call you to explain anything to help you out. Listen to LS1nova71, he's a god when it comes to LSx swaps. in a few of my own swaps, i put the stock harness, with no wires removed, on the engine and tranny, plug up a vats deleted pcm, wired my fuel pump, grounded the block, frame, engine, added 12v+ power/Ingniton and fire the motor up. of course i added fuel and connected the starter, but its easy.
Hey Dec010974, sorry about the IG thing, send me a request and we can connect on there.

As I've mentioned, I working with a modified harness already, I just need help with how to finalize the the fuses/relays and get this thing fired up. I feel confident in the seller's ability to modify harnesses. He sells swaps all the time and wires them this way on all of them, plus his personal vehicle.

Because of my lack of knowledge with anything auto electrical, I wouldn't know where to start. However, if there's a diagram or something visual that I can see, it'll help me tons.

Instagram: c_lo_garage

Check out my 1966 C10 project "El Viejito" here:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=674614
19SIKtySix is offline   Reply With Quote