View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 11:50 PM   #1
shifty
Questionable

Custom body, towing and stereo parts for sale!

I'm trying to clear out my basement. I had to sell my '03 sierra ~18 months ago. Most of this stuff is never used or used for less than a day (the truck was only a couple months old).

Everything is gathering dust - Help me clear out my basement! This stuff should fit '99 and up GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado.

NAME YOUR PRICE . No reasonable offers will be refused.

SOLD -- (1) Sir Michael's custom rollpan [WITH] a custom flip-down license plate frame [AND] a license plate light.
SOLD -- (1) Sir Michael's hidden trailer hitch (w/all hardware).
SOLD -- (1) Sir Michael's spare tire relocator.
SOLD -- (1) Stock height shackles.

(1) Belltech "Lowering shims". If you're lowering your truck with a 2/4 or 3/5, you need to adjust the angle of your drivetrain. Belltech manufactures this kit for $20-30 bucks that will adjust your drivetrain angle by 2ยบ per kit. I have one kit, it comes with two shims and the mounting hardware. Make an offer that's reasonable. You pay for shipping. No picture. I have a box to go with them also.

(1) Pair of stock woofers that normally go in the driver and passenger side door of 99+ chevy and GMC trucks. I think it's a 6". This is NOT a coaxial speaker. Only good to someone who may have blown their original speakers or got rid of them. Make an offer that's reasonable. You pay for shipping.

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.

Last edited by shifty; 08-01-2005 at 02:54 PM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote