View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 10:47 AM   #14
1974ChevyC10
Overworked and Underlaid

Re: Project Ol Red-1978 Chevy C10 1/2 ton

ok small progress update all of last week i was in the hospital due to a small wound on my right leg which on the morning of easter sunday started bleeding very profusely w/o any warning.went to ER to get checked up and was admitted.kept in for the entire week because they had to get my blood levels under control as they were way out of whack and come to find i also had a minor skin infection in the wound so they believe thats what caused it to split open and bleed so heavily.its heavily bandaged and under control now but while hospitalized my dad visited me and during his visit we discussed doing the engine swap and everything else over at his house up north in flagstaff since its cooler up there and summer is coming down in the phx area and it gets hot hot hot down here then.neither of us want to get a truck running in over 100 degree temps so it is going to take place in flagstaff.it will be easy as the donor truck is at my dad's already just need to get ol red up there.reason we havent started on the swap yet is that my dads house until a few weeks ago was literally buried under several feet of snow so we were waiting for that to melt down.they had a late winter season snowstorm down there that ended up lasting several weeks which dumped alot of snow.more pics to come once everything commences.

The Beast-1978 C10 LWB

Red-1978 C10 LWB

(Uncle Mike)Michael Henry Millett 11/5/1957 to 03/08/2012
Gone but will never be forgotten-RIP

(Uncle Chuck)Charles Manning Gulbronsen Sr 1956-2012
Taken from us to soon but you will live on in our hearts-RIP
1974ChevyC10 is offline   Reply With Quote