View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 09:49 PM   #62
JimDirt

Re: 59 Apache - Lifelong obsession

OK that makes sense , Thanks , and keep the pics and build progress coming !! , the one i will be working on has been in the family since i was 6 or 7 , when i went on trips to Canada to visit our relatives in it then (Ontario , but i do have some relatives in Alberta , and i am still Canadian), it was my dads then , then my older brothers after my dad passed in 2003 , and just last June my older brother passed ,(both brothers and my dad are gone now) the last time my brother had it running was 2005 so its in rough shape compared to when i last saw it running , but now its mine , so now its my turn to get it back going again and modernize it a little more , it already has a 69 350HP 350 and Turbo400 in it , i just have to fix all the mistakes that were done over the years , and get it back on the road (for now) , it will have the stock suspension for a bit , but the body is fair , so its a good base to start with .... anyway ....

And yea i guess the lesser the sweep the more numbers will show in the opening ....Thanks for the info !! , and keep the project progress coming !!
JimDirt is offline   Reply With Quote