View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 06:15 AM   #85
SCHRUMGMC

Re: Got the message!!! Grandfathers 1971 GMC

Yesterday was fun!. I took the gmc truck for it’s first get together(mini show). In my downtown and, it sss so much fun talking to people and so on!!!

Went on a mini road trip. I stopped for gas, somehow I must’ve forgot to put the gas cap
back on, but it stayed on the bedside for around 15 mins or so. I got out to take a photo, and was like ah crap. Where is the gas cap?. Well, there it was on the top of the bed side where I normally put it when I put gas into it

I went to my grandfathers hometown,(20 mins away). I stopped by what was his old high school and today. I’m going by his family’s old house to snap a photo.

Feels good making new memories and remembering the old ones

The funniest memory I think I have of this truck was, we pulled his fathers old 50’s style boat back to our town, and had to hide behind a movie theater in fear the LPD. Would pull us due to no tag on the boat haha

I had to be like 6?

I wish I could explain the feeling I get when I open the door? When I sit on the seat or even turn the key

My friends are all like. Nothing I have ever owned, compared to the love you have for this truck

and… they’re right. I love this blue gmc so dearly
Attached Images