Thread: Crash's 69 K10
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 11:30 AM   #47
mcbassin
Still Learning

Re: Crash's 72 K10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash_OK View Post
Thanks.. I am afraid the progress is about to slow down some. I bought this a project to work on over the winter months.. But for some reason I want to finish it as quick as I can. It will slow down a great deal when I start on the body work.

The table has been a blessing; I am too old to work off of the floor anymore.

I am sure I will be asking for help on the LS swap. I ordered some parts from advanced adapters last night to help me get the 4L60 tied to the NP205. I have been researching converting the wiring harness to stand alone this morning.

What did you do about the cooling system? Did you use the original radiator?

I live in Edmond, but my shop is at our lake place on Eufaula Lake. After I get it finished we will get together and check out our trucks.

Have a great Christmas..
On the cooling system, I'm using a stock style 4 core radiator. I am gonna run twin electric fans and just build my own shroud to mount them. I have bought the fans yet. You can see the radiator on my build towards the last page. That's cool you can got to the lake place to work on your build. Looking forward to updates. Yep, we need to schedule some bbq meets this year. Hope to be driving mine by summer next year.....ambitious goal as slow as I have gone. Happy holidays!
mcbassin is offline   Reply With Quote