View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 02:48 PM   #96
NeoJuice

Re: 1952 Project 1433

Weekend update.

-First thing was to get the rad drained. Removed the top hose and temp probe from manifold. Started to remove all the bolts then found I also needed to remove the oil pressure sending unit because I couldn’t get to the rear last bolt on the manifold driver side.

Tri-Power setup has been sold.

-Next step was to get everything cleaned up and ready for the Holley street dominator manifold. We did some test fitting first before getting the new gaskets on and everything in place. Good thing we did this because the bolts that we used for the TRI-Power manifold won’t work on the middle manifold holes on either side. Either this is a ****ty designed manifold or I need to get new bolts that will work properly. As mentioned before everything was bolted together with hex/allen key bolts.

-I travelled down south on sunday 4-2-2017 and bought a nice bench seat out of a 1950 chevy pickup that was in damm good shape from a guy. Only one slit on the bottom of the bench seat. Also came with the frame & sliders. So that will be going in the truck once I get it all cleaned up & picked it up for $100. Down the road it will be get redone.

Thats all for now. I'm either going to get new bolts for the holly dominator or pickup a edelbrock manifold. I'll get that figured out this week.
NeoJuice is offline   Reply With Quote