View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 09:33 AM   #14
shearjs

Re: Project: '72 Family Hauler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett68C10 View Post
Awesome Burb Jason, I’m along for the ride and I really like your plans for it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart_Rod View Post
Sweet Burb Jason!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
Jason, very nice find on a very nice burb. They are getting hard to find lately. Cute son you have there too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOLO View Post
Looks great. What are your plans?
Thanks everyone. First on my list is new weatherstripping. I've ordered all new weatherstripping for doors/windows from Precision with the exception of the quarter glasses, rear glass, and windshield. Those huge quarter glasses look like they could be a real hastle to get out of there in one piece. If anyone knows the secret, I'm all ears. Next I plan on going through the front suspension and adding some drop spindles, new ball joints, tie rod ends, etc. The rear has some new drop coils, so they'll probably do for now, but I'll likely add a bolt in cnotch in there. I plan on keeping it a static drop for a little while at least. Give the 350 a tune up and address this noisey starter, and just enjoy it this spring.

Long term, I plan on LS swap, update the A/C to a retromod air or vintage unit, get the rear a/c working, new gauges, new stereo, new wheels. We'll see where it goes once I actually get started. I did at least make room in my garage, although it is TIGHT! The kids seem to really like it already.
Attached Images

shearjs is offline   Reply With Quote