View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 03:24 PM   #620
Paul Y

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Stanger View Post
Is it me or does it seem like the time of year that would be great to work on the truck EVERY other thing that is good to do in that time of year (Summer) you must also do, and well it takes a weekend to do!! Hard to get anything done on the truck this way.... Had Hyrdoplane Testing last weekend (I am on the board of Directors for our Waterfollies) then this weekend i have a rafting trip with friends from the Motorcycle club (family style club) that i was a member of, and so on and so on.... lol Oh well, the truck is going no where i guess....
Here you on that one! I missed my, self imposed, deadline due to lack of parts but still doubt if I would have made it as spent an entire weekend 'trying' to mow the grass.

I say trying because it took 2 days to actually get the mower to a point that it wanted to work and then a full day to mow and collect the grass after the 3 weeks of constant rain and then week of blistering sunshine.

I swear you could see the stuff growing....

Yours is one of my favourite builds of the moment, looking forward to seeing your progress.

P.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=658621

If it goes wrong, I blame the Internet...
Paul Y is offline   Reply With Quote