Re: 57 Chevy Wagon - Californa Dreamin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 View Post
Looks good Vic.
Thanks, Dale!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsanborn View Post
Howdy, Vic!
I have a ton of catching up to do. Life is starting to taste a little like lemonade, and the hobby is ratcheting up. I soooo look forward to reading through this. Your work has inspired me for life, and I'm proud to have a touch of your hands on my truck!!!
Hey John, been following along your recent posts on your thread. Glad to see you're easing back into the saddle. I'm so envious of your garage - I keep thinking how nice it would be to have that two post lift and all that room. Looking forward to progress reports and the lowdown on the machine shop saga. Take care!

I'm starting to think old age is really creeping up on me. When I went to pick up the front box for the stereo, etc. I had to have them make another run at it because they hadn't put in the french seams like I wanted. After I got it back home, I realized I'd forgotten my plan for the stereo surround. I had them trim the edges when they should have been wrapped. Had to call them and confess, but they fixed it right up. I test fit the box and the console to make sure they would mate up with the newly installed carpet. Had to trim the carpet and remove some of the pad, but it looks like they'll fit together nicely. As you can tell, I keep drifting away from the wiring but sooner or later I'll have to face it.
Attached Images

Maybelline - my '57 Ford 2dr Sedan "Mecum'd" 3/2016 Location unknown
Silver Streaker "Mecum'd" 4/2013 Somewhere in Texas
Vic1947 is offline   Reply With Quote