View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 10:15 AM   #20
special-K
Special Order

Re: My 67 chevy panel collection

I like both of those Canadian ones. I have not found those anywhere. It's either because they're really hard to find or because I haven't looked.

Only 3 days?? How about this, Richard. Last week I get a piece of mail from EZ-Pass. I figured my son blew a toll booth again. But no, it had my name on it. I thought must be a foul up, I haven't been on any toll roads since I don't know. I open it up and yep, nice overhead picture of the '95 Suburban and a picture of none other but my license plate? Huh??? WTF?? I look to see where this happened, the bay bridge. I think and think, when the heck did I go over that? I look at the date, Aug. '20! I have to really think hard, but finally remember. That summer, before I took this job I had for 1 1/2 years I just lost, I worked on a customer's cabin on the Severn River in Arnold, as I have each summer for about 5 years... except last summer. Every year I buzz over to Kent Island to kick back and have a crab cake sammeech and a beer on the water there. I do remember now that coming back there were no toll booths any longer and wondered how the heck do I pay the toll? It took me a year and a half to find out! It's not USPS, they got it here in under a week. I just paid the 4 bucks yesterday by phone. What an ingenious system. Good thing I hadn't died!!

Pictures don't lie
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 02-01-2022 at 11:05 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote