View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 11:47 PM   #12
kdad

Re: Correctly made window beltline felts

Not my first time purchasing items from BROTHERS that were incorrect as far as fit and finish goes.. really losing hope with these vendors.

Ok so I took the fuzzies out of the back and thought WTF why is there only 2 clips. Silly me the other two were in the bottom of the bag with 3 others from the other fuzzies. So I install them and knew something is not right as they are so thick they barely fit in without all of the cheap clips falling off. So I first installed with old glass and it wouldn't go all the way up. the glass was scratched so I ordered new glass. took out the glass and made sure all the edges were in nice and clean nothing sticking out in the way and no binding. I rebuilt the entire window mechanism and its like butter up and down. Installed for the second time and again wont roll up all the way.

Looked at the other door I hadn't taken apart yet and realized... Oh snap there was one fuzzy still on the door. I take it off and compare the two side by side.. I am pissed I wasted more money with another bad product.

She may not be the prom queen but at least she puts out..

Last edited by kdad; 03-21-2019 at 11:09 AM.
kdad is offline   Reply With Quote