View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 07:13 PM   #21
Beach-Burban

Re: Slow Progress is better than No Progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsiti View Post
I noticed that Edelbrock lowered the price for the Pro-Flo 4 EFI by roughly 10% since I ordered mine in September. I called Edelbrock and the sales guy said, "no we've raised the price" to which I responded that's not what your web site says, so he said then we'll honor that price but we don't refund the difference on existing orders.

I ordered from a reseller and wondering whether it pays to cancel my order and place a new one at the lower price. Apparently the model with the entry level injector is in stock, and the medium and large injectors are being produced and will be shipping in a few weeks. Famous last words.
Thanks for the update, Nick...back in April (before they pushed my back order to August), Edelbrock refunded me $115 because they are no longer offering the hand held Android device (the app now works for Apple products too)...so that might be why the price shows lower now? I haven't looked it up to see what they are now charging for my application...but I'll be thrilled if the back order is ahead of schedule (I purchased the "medium" injectors)!

Woody
Beach-Burban is offline   Reply With Quote