View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 12:18 PM   #23
Beach-Burban

Re: Slow Progress is better than No Progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsiti View Post
I noticed that Edelbrock lowered the price for the Pro-Flo 4 EFI by roughly 10% since I ordered mine in September. I called Edelbrock and the sales guy said, "no we've raised the price" to which I responded that's not what your web site says, so he said then we'll honor that price but we don't refund the difference on existing orders.

I ordered from a reseller and wondering whether it pays to cancel my order and place a new one at the lower price. Apparently the model with the entry level injector is in stock, and the medium and large injectors are being produced and will be shipping in a few weeks. Famous last words.
Hey Nick...my August back order date has come and gone...and I haven't been notified by email of a new shipping date, but on the Edelbrock site, they show the end of September for new orders??? Did you get your's or any update? Calling is for the most part useless...and if Edelbrock hadn't moved out of Torrance, I would have been going there in person...a lot! I've met a guy at our local car show that has an "in" with Edelbrock, so I might hunt him down to see if he knows anything???

Woody
Beach-Burban is offline   Reply With Quote