View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 02:06 PM   #24
nsiti

Re: Slow Progress is better than No Progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach-Burban View Post
Hey Nick...my August back order date has come and gone...and I haven't been notified by email of a new shipping date, but on the Edelbrock site, they show the end of September for new orders??? Did you get your's or any update? Calling is for the most part useless...and if Edelbrock hadn't moved out of Torrance, I would have been going there in person...a lot! I've met a guy at our local car show that has an "in" with Edelbrock, so I might hunt him down to see if he knows anything???

Woody
Woody,

Back in early June, I cancelled my order for the Pro-Flo 4 with the large injectors and re-ordered the medium sized ones part #35770 (also availing myself of the $300 lower price). Subsequently, I noticed that Summit had 10+ in stock in July (a few weeks later it showed sold out with a September restock date). A few weeks ago Summit again showed 10+ in stock. Then, at the end of August Edelbrock's web site indicated #35770 was in stock. So I reached out to my reseller on August 26, who responded as follows: "I heard back and this is in the warehouse and just getting unpackaged from a shipment so it can go out. We should have tracking in the next 1 - 1 1/2 weeks. Once we've got that, we'll send it over!"

As of right now, it's been 1.5 weeks and no tracking has been provided. I will follow-up to get another update and let you know. Supply chains are still messed up, but it seems we are getting closer!

Regards,
Nick
nsiti is online now   Reply With Quote