View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 08:27 PM   #46
72CSTC5
Account Suspended

Re: Lucky 13 Trucks and Customs Build

As I made this my official build thread for my truck too, I am attaching some pictures of when I originally bought the truck. Going to convert to HEI, already have everything, plugs, and wires included. Replaced a couple of leaky fuel lines. Did a little clean up of the motor but needs to be finished. I have purchased air bags and fittings, still need compressor, valves, tank and controller. I am going to run Intro Retros on the truck. Running 22x10's in the rear with 20x8's in the front. Going to run bolt in notch in the rear. Want to save the metal floor bed, it is too clean. The interior will be COMPLETELY orange to go with the Lexus pearl white, and PPG Vibrance Metallic Orange exterior. Going to run all the factory trim and emblems as well. Running the all factory stock running gear for now while the complete posi rebuilt rear gets done and the 5.3L swap maybe the end of the year or next summer. I have the ORIGINAL title with the original owners name attached and proctecto-plate and owners manual. I have changed the front clip for another rust free unit I found too as well as a rust free core support. I picked up a nice straight tailgate too. Will keep you updated as I try to finish 3 trucks at once!!!!!!!
Attached Images

72CSTC5 is offline   Reply With Quote