View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 01:14 PM   #100
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: Lets see your garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
That was planned from the start, I don't want to play musical cars if I don't have to and my existing garage is orientated the same way and gets an awesome pull through breeze if the front and rear doors are open. The other side of the back wall will be the staircase to the storage area.

Funny you should mention resale... my neighbor across the street has their house up for sale. They only bought it 3 years ago and I think they paid top dollar for it. Will be interesting to see how quickly it sells with my huge mess right across the street. Homes in my immediate area are selling in days/weeks still (top school district helps).
I wouldn't call that a mess Jesse. If I saw that going up across from a place I was looking at. It would be a selling point. Just think of all the tools that I could borrow.

I know what you mean about musical cars. I'm down to 8 vehicles at the moment. And it's a pain when you want to get the last in line out (which is my motorhome) We took it out last weekend and I had to move all of the others out to the street. My wife said it looked like we were having a party.

Then I had to put them all back. It took me about an hour, but that includes having a beer and shooting the breeze with my neighbor.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote