View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 08:06 AM   #43
Restrorob
The One And Only !!!

Re: Project ''Second Time Around''

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19723DR View Post
I realize to make the majority of people happy, I would have to put the stock grill on. It's easy to stick a stock grill from the factory on and have a truck that looks like everyone elses.
---------
Although I do realize purple has gone out of style, the question now is to repaint the truck with a newer scheme.

Sorry if I offended you with my negativity on your grille, I suppose it depends on your region. Around here a truck with a clean stock grille will stand out in the crowd, Seems a grille swap is the first mod everyone does.

As for paint, The white/purple looks sweet but as you mention a little out dated. That's as far as I'll go with that, Everyone should build their rides the way THEY want them and not worry about others.

It would be a bland world if everyone done everything the same way !!!

Now, Looks like your moving right along and making good progress..... I have another question if you don't mind ?

I see the cut-out in your roll pan for the hitch, What did you use for a plate bracket flip up/flip down/side flip ?

Keep on wrenchin an up-datin....

Thanks
88 TA-GTA in the works....
97 GMC Ext. Cab
502 Crate 5 Spd......Sucks Gas But Haulz Azz !

The primary function of an Engineer is to make it difficult for the Fabricator and impossible for the Mechanic.

"Why go out preserved when you can go out beat up, worn out, sliding in sideways screaming, Holy Sh!t What A Ride" !!!
Restrorob is offline   Reply With Quote