View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 11:23 PM   #476
ZWilson07

Re: My Luxurious late model truck (not so much)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Firefighter View Post
On your recommendation we did exactly that. She set me up and now I can Amazon Prime with impunity whenever I want/need something. Thank you. Now I can order truck parts and no one but me and Amazon knows what I spent.

This truck had 227k miles on it, and it was wore smooth out. Of course 4.10 gears and no overdrive makes every mile like dog years since the engine is turning more revs than it would normally.

Yes I do. Lots of trucks have come and gone over the years, but this one is staying. I love this truck. Don't think because I've been quiet on this project that it fell out of favor. I still drive it around somewhat frequently and am putting a mental list together for the next round of work. Once I finish my dropmember Stepside build, this one will go back to the front of the line to get some cosmetics and address some mechanical deficiencies.

Write it down and remember it so you can throw it in my face if I ever sell it. December 1st, 2014, Tx Firefighter vowed to not ever sell this truck. It's just a perfect truck. Not too nice but also spec'd out properly to fill any truck needs I ever have. Old trucks are emotional to me. It's kind of like a woman. You can be enamored with a woman and your buddies are all shaking their heads because they don't see what you see in her. It either talks to you or it doesn't. There's no explaining it. I really like my Bubba truck 4x4, ugly as she is.

Cant wait to see more on this project.

Subscribed
ZWilson07 is offline   Reply With Quote