View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 12:31 PM   #18
djracer

Re: DJ JR's Build Thread

Cade has been going to the drag races since before birth. I have taken him to several national event drag races and hundreds of local races. I have taken him to car shows and cruise ins and started collecting hot wheels and collectables at a really early age. At first I would have to buy two of each of the monster trucks so he could play with one and hang the other in his room.

I took him to a rodeo or monster truck show in town when he was about 3 yrs old and I got the shock of my life. We stopped at Mcdonalds on the way home and they had a couple of older pictures of the Mcdonalds funny car and dragster on the wall. I thought I would impress the guys and asked Cade what those cars were on the wall. I expected a funny car and a dragster. With out blinking an eye he said thats Cruz Pedregon and Cory Mac. This was a year or two after the guys had lost the Mcdonald's sponsorship. I sat there scratching my head. It took me a week or two to figure out how he new that. He had some of my old And They Walked Away tapes in his room and had watched them crash and catch on fire. I will never forget that as long as I live.

I hope he stays a car/truck guy forever.

Special Thanks to All who have helped on the TRUCK!

My Pass Time Show http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p...Chapter1-0.mp4

So Far my best Times are:

Motor only:
6.44 1/8 @ 104.13
10.39 1/4 @ 125.83

Nitrous Times:
5.785 1/8 @ 118.65 with a 1.336 60ft
9.168 1/4 @ 142.58 with a 250 shot dead out of the hole!
djracer is offline   Reply With Quote