Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 01:31 PM   #954
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

I haven't posted for several weeks, and I've got some catching up to do. I have had a small voltage leak for a while now and I have just put up with it for now. Well, Sanity's battery died after several years of abuse so I decided it was time to buy a new battery and try and solve voltage leak. I discovered the leak was coming from the horn light on the button. I had disconnected a couple of other circuits while searching. There is no way that I can get under the dashboard at this time. So, I removed the driver's seat so I could clean up the wiring I had been messing with. I got the wiring cleaned up but I couldn't find the problem with the light so I left it disconnected for now. I will probably pull the switch out later to see what's going on. While I had the seat out, I cleaned up the floor area. The seat has not been working correctly since I put them in. What I found was the inside track was sitting at a slight bind because the holes I drilled for the inside track were in the indented gutters(?) on the floor so I made some spacers to raise the area even with the rest of the floor. I reinstalled the seat and it is working great. It slides forward and back smoothly. I also prepped and epoxied the tailgate and put it back on the truck. New chains should arrive today. I had removed the rear bumper while I was doing the rear diff. so I worked on it and gave it a good coat of epoxy and I'm working on final prep. I forgot to mention that I also got the vent windows finished and ready to install when I get the inside of the doors window frames prepped and painted. I've also got the center console in the works.
I want to give a shout out to Christian Carpenter for the idea on his exhaust pipe cup holders. I've stolen your idea.
The biggest news is Sanity is now a legal resident of Arizona. I got the title changed and got the registration and plates.
Attached Images

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote