Thread: 47-55.1 55.1 S10 swap Gypsum
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 08:35 PM   #108
joedoh

Re: 55.1 S10 swap Gypsum

I think.... what i am going to do is make it needlessly complicated haha. i think what i am going to do is build a timer circuit that uses a pressure switch input so it will stay running freewheel for a minute or two after reaching the set pressure. it will cool the heads and stay running in case I am running the table non stop and it switches on again.

it was a gorgeous day in the 50s in the fourseasongarageŽ so i worked more on the front end. this is literally 9 pieces that had never been assembled together before, and some pats were bent like the grille. *LE SIGH*

there was a gap under the hood on the drivers side, I took care of that first

the passenger fender was all out of shape on the front edge though, and once i got it straight the bends in the grill didnt let me line up the corner. i used the kansas frame machineŠ to pull things around.

there we go.

one more push

annnnnnnnd zip zop zoobity bop

I didnt have all the speed nuts for the 54 grille, so some were bolt and nut and some were nothing, because without the speed nuts some were just impossible to reach. its all together though, ready for the bed maybe tomorrow.
Attached Images

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote