View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 09:21 AM   #29
special-K
Special Order

Re: Ok Chrysler made some of the Ugliest cars in the early '60's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57taskforce View Post
I did when you posted it, that’s why I said the hell kitties aren’t that hard to beat. That’s one heavy ass land yacht mopar beating another heavy but not as yacht-y mopar. The sound of that big block is heaven to my ears though!
Sorry I didn’t quote you directly, but my response was partially toward your post.
That's cool. I just asked to make sure people checked it out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Screw View Post
The Prowler, and that other ugly car, can't remember the name, Chevy made one that looked like it...Yeah even recently Chrysler made ugly cars...
And True Chrysler made some of the most beautiful...Air Flow, Power Wagon, GTX, Monaco
It would be hard to chose between '74 Buick Gran Sport or a '72 Roadrunner.....
The Prowler was the biggest WTF to me. Made for rich entry level wannabee street rodders. Why buy one of those that had to meet all the federal safety regs because it was produced by a major automaker when for all that money you could have a brand new actual street rod built for all that money. And the V10 was a joke
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote