View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 03:05 PM   #7
NGN

Re: Exhaust with stock manifolds

If I had any idea going back two years or so, when a muffler shop gave me a quote for 900.00 to install stainless 2 1/2 inch and X pipe with everything to hang, all welded together, just don't remember if that included the mufflers, I would of said do it.
With that being said and not to bad mouth the product, but the sales person behind the phone who confirmed many times, yes it's the complete system for stock exhaust manifolds, stock exhaust manifolds which I was very specific about, and to go out back. The system was on sale at the time for 650.00. Turns out Joe was not listening to me about the stock exhaust manifolds but he was kind enough to sell me the required extensions for another 245.00, and now there's my new total 895.00, I did tell Joe thanks that I find it from some where else. I guess what I'm trying to say is do your research. The quotes mention don't sound bad just curious, are the materials welded and or stainless. I still have yet to install mine though, but hopefully this week or next finally.
NGN is offline   Reply With Quote