Thread: project 39
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2023, 03:25 PM   #172
CSHADES

Re: project 39

been working on the truck when i can. i was planning on working on it hard fri, sat and sun after thanksgiving but of course i caught whatever flu bug was going around so i spend thanksgiving weekend in bed instead. i have been working on it the last few weeks since. i got the battery box welded together, the mount is tacked on to the frame under the left front fender. i made a cover to hide the battery and the box. i tackled the inside part of the cab next, i needed to make a rear panel and figure out seatbelt placement. the seat belts are going to be 3 point with retractors. after looking at how the seatbelts are mounted in my newer ram truck i figured i could do something similar with the belts in 39. so the retractors are going to mount in the door pillar and the belt will run up on the inside of the pillar to the bottom of the cab brace. then it will pop out for abot 10 inches to the upper seat belt mount. the pics show the new panel i made for the back of the cab and the lower seat belt mount. i will take some more as i get the panel finished.
Attached Images

CSHADES is offline   Reply With Quote