View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

1967 SWB Fleet Driver/Project For Sale.

Well, the time has come and my priorities have changed. I will be moving away for college to pursue my dreams and the truck is going up for sale to aid me in doing so. It has been my pleasure to work on this truck over the few years I have owned it and I hope it goes to someone who will treat it well. Asking price is 2,999 OBO. Now for all of the details.

1967 C10
Short Wheel Base
Fleetside (Steel Floor)

Lowering:
Springs (3" front, 4" back)

Suspension: Rebuilt front and back less than 4,000 miles ago.

Drivetrain:
250 Inline 6 (runs and drives) has power steering set up (minus the steering box)
2 Speed Powerglide

Interior:
Stock with the exception of 3 pt. seatbelts from LMC. Rust in the outer floorboards near rocker panels, not too bad.

Exterior: Minor dings and plenty of scratches. Rust can be found in the rocker panels, and a little in the bottom of the fender cups. Front lip on hood is a little rusty. Bed floor is rusted through in spots and will need replaced.

Includes: Outer/inner rocker replacements, cab corners, and 5-lug conversion from a 71/72 truck. (Booster, MC, front suspension from the spindles out, and rear end that has been sanded/grinded to metal, primed, and painted.) Also included is a mirror for the passenger side, extra exhaust, gauge cluster, rust free hood, stock steelies, and some other parts I'm sure I'm forgetting about.

More info on this truck can be found within my build thread.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=282221

I used this truck as my daily drive back and forth to college until I got a more fuel efficient vehicle. There is wear on the back tires due to uneven alignment after having the front suspension rebuilt. Switched tires from front to back after the alignment was fixed.

Best regards,
Dylan

Edit: I will let the truck go for 2,650 without the powersteering and five lug components.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan

Last edited by *Dylan; 08-04-2010 at 11:30 PM.