View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 04:10 PM   #1
JustToxic

C20 to K20 Conversion "Simply Toxic"

Alright, so I had a different build thread and decided to delete it cause I changed the build from how it started.

I'll start with a little story and go into some detail. I was filling in for my parts driver at work, stopped at a wholesale body shop that we deal with. Saw this 1967 C20 sitting in the back parking lot surrounded by piles of wood. Started talking to the guy. Said he bought it from the original owner after he passed away. So the truck was owned by a local farmer, farmer put it in the barn after the radiator went to crap in 1985.... Truck sat in the same spot from 1985 until 2012 when the farmer passed away. My wholesale customer was helping the family clean up the property to sell and ended up buying the truck from them for $800. He put it behind his body shop in the fall of 2012. This is where I come in, I see the truck in the spring of 2015. I buy it from my wholesale customer for $800, we put different wheels and tires on it and load it up. Rolls like its never sat a day in its life.

I get it home and power wash it and clean the 3 bags of trash out of the cab (mainly raccoon crap). The first plan was to drop the old girl down and build a pretty mean pro touring pickup. But I couldn't bring myself to cut the bed down to a short bed, nor could I see myself converting another c20 to c10. So the second plan came about after we had it sitting up on the jack stands and was sitting in the garage..... Convert it to 4wd and build a pretty bad @ss truck.

So... This is the build of my K20 Simply Toxic. Hope you enjoy.
Attached Images

1971 Chevy C20 Custom Camper LS Swap http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=763775
JustToxic is offline   Reply With Quote