View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #90
IAFF2407

Re: Overhaulin' - Seattle style updated May 8, 2009

wow it's been awhile since I posted last. where to start, the Burb went on hold because the #5 vavle didn't open properly, bent a rod almost 3/8". I sent the motor back for warranty work in November,and couldn't get back in until February because of the snow we had. (poor access to my buddies garage.) I took the stock manifold off and put an Eddle high rise on. I'll have to buy a adaptor plate and a Sanden AC. Bob (pumpkin) installed for me a hydroboost system I took out of a '93 Burb., including the power steering pump. And since my steering box was leaking I put a new updated one in. No more feather light steering, much better now. I have installed all 3 rows of seats in, I cut out the floor pan of an '07 escalade framed it and bolted it to the original seat bolts. and the carpet 2/3rds done. Now I'm putting a gadzillion dollars worth of Dynamat in everywhere, - wow, every strip I put in makes a difference. working on the headliner right now, using plastic sheats and foamed backed perforated vinyl/leather material. on the to do list quickly is the 40 gal gas tank transplant, new gauges (built by Livrat) tilt steering (thx again Mark)............the list goes on, to bad the money doesn't. anyways thx again Bob on the great job with the Hydro boost instal in a day.
Attached Images