View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 04:47 PM   #12
Marty68

Re: throttle pedal cable or linkage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr48chev View Post
Yes, I don't have it in yet, it is one of those many pieces I accumulated for the build. It should sit right were the stock pedal did and foot wise work as the stock pedal did.

I probably had as many gas pedals as seats in my truck over the 49 years I have had it. A couple were horribly uncomfortable. The one in it now isn't all that bad for comfort but just is not what I want.

That said the truck has been a slow build as life got in the way more than once. Not having a decent indoor work space has a lot to do with it.
i have read a lot of your posts and replies. i respect your thoughts and opinions. i may not be able to EASILY use that pedal. the small block was plced to mate to the original 4 speed. now the 350 in it i had to massage the firewall for the hei. AND the tall valve covers that house the roller rockers... we chose that route instead of moving everything forward an inch or two. with that being said i would need tiny fingers to bolt that pedal to the firewall . i am contemplating this version https://www.amazon.com/CFR-Performan...s%2C161&sr=8-5. the pedal con be swapped side to sade as well is the differing length "arms" this may allow me to stay within the "flat" of the firewall..
i may also try modifying the s10 pedal i OWN
Marty
Marty68 is offline   Reply With Quote