Thread: The look
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 08:19 AM   #5
special-K
Special Order

Re: The look

We all know designers (driven by marketing) just have to make changes even if the existing design pleases everyone. Chevy Trucks have been made for over 100 years and the younger people look any direction but to the past. So, I think what we are seeing now is the result of all good ideas used up.

Look at the success of the retro style muscle cars taken from a time when those cars ruled. Well, truck sales rule now and eyes have turned to the classic trucks of the muscle car era. Get where I'm going with this? Well, obviously GM doesn't.

I like the work trucks with the all black front end best. You can't tell so well what's going on there, just a big black area. Kinda puts a paper bag over the ugly face. Works for me
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote