View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 07:12 PM   #124
Dinos63
chevy only

Re: 1966 SBBW pro street

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutnxt View Post
Vegas .....niceeeee

Ya i fired up the 833 cu inch 6 in the fire truck and after 12 years it runs again....It apparently has some clutch issue something stuck or out of adjustment.....but it runs. Washed the 58 apache and parked it out fron of my house and have had about 20 people stop and look at it...no one with enough cash to make me want to sell it yet.I dropped off my new rear ties...getting my rims polished...redid the oak kit for my long box which should be painted anyday i hope.Finished putting my dunebuggy together and forgot to take pictures of it.Ordered the rockers and some floor pieces....for the prostreet truck....picked up new doors and a tailgate moved stuff around from one place to the next. This will be the week that it goes crazy...new firewall...new floors...loose the rad support and inner fenders....and most of the tub work gets done. My goal is to try and catch back up to Dino the great....if i had his address i would send some beer and dancing girls over there to slow him down a bit.....lol...

DUUUDE ONLY HEINIKENS AND ANY DANCING GIRLS WILL DO,